Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Introductions, Explanations and the Like (I'm in Oxford!)


Image from http://oxshire.co.uk/
I was on and off the fence quite a bit when deciding if I wanted to write a travel blog. All previous attempts of mine at blogging have never ended well, but I decided that having this experience archived within the world-wide-web is probably a good idea, not only for myself but for friends and family back home to keep up with me.

What travels, what experience you ask? (If you are reading this, you most likely already know... but entertain me, will you?) Well, this academic year, I am studying at St. Catherine's College of the University of Oxford. In fact, I just arrived in Oxford today after quite a long trip from Oklahoma City, USA.

I am going to keep this first post short and sweet, even though there are a million things I could tell you about (hello material for future posts--stay tuned!). For now, here are some photographs from my day of travel! These were all posted to Instagram, so follow me there (username: jlemons) for more up-to-the-minute updates via photos :)

xx Jordan


All of my luggage! Combined, it all weighed more than I do.
Luckily, I am living in City Centre and didn't have to drag it
very far from the bus stop. (S/O to Rebekah for the help!)
Patrick and I at the OKC airport.
Leg 2 Round 1! Or is it Round 2 Leg 1?
Either way, we're getting quite good at this.



Boarding the 8-hour flight from Chicago
Flying into sunrise over beautiful England

No comments:

Post a Comment